- 3km from proposed tarmac.
- Size: 50 x 100.
- Pricing as low as Kshs. 145,000/=
- Book with a deposit of just Kshs. 50,000/= balance payable in 6 months interest free.
Why? Dhahabu Spring Field – Embu.
The project has many features that give you an undeniable reason to invest in Dhahabu Spring Field – Embu.
- 15 mins drive from Embu Town.
- Few kilometers from Kiritiri shopping centre.
- Entrance/Exit gates with security installed.
- Few kilometers from Embu airstrip.
- Well drained red soil favorable for Commercial/Residential development.
- Suitable for oranges, maize, mango & avocado farming.
- 5 mins drive from Embu – Kanyonyo highway.
- Graded access roads.
- Secure and friendly neighborhood. (Kiritiri Police station in close proximity)
- Electricity connection in close proximity.
- Water Borehole on site.
- Hospitals, Churches, Primary and Secondary schools within the neighborhood.
- Embu is just 25mins drive Kenol – Marua highway currently being upgraded to dual carriage way.
- Embu being a provincial Eastern region Head – Quarter is seeking to attain City status.
The land is freehold and there will be a freehold title deed issued for each plot bought.
-Free site visits every Wednesday & Saturday courtesy of Dhahabu Land Ltd.
Call to action 1
CALL: 0716 556-644
“INVEST RELIABLY” with Dhahabu Land Limited. “Your Reliable Investment Partner”.